Message Image  

FAQs, Helpful Tips, and Screenshots

View Only
  • 1.  HIPAA Compliance

Posted 10-19-2023 08:53 AM

New to this group (Installed Avaya Cloud Office August 2023) and have some questions about call recording.

Is it possible to turn off  on-demand call recording for specific users (not all) that aren't part of a call queue?  Articles that I've found pertain to call queues, system settings, automatic call recording.  

Thank you in advance for any information.

Heather Potter

------------------------------
    HEATHER Potter
    Project Manager
    Rochester Institute of Technology
    Rochester NY

• 2.  RE: HIPAA Compliance

Posted 10-20-2023 07:45 AM

Hi Heather,

I did find this article on Avaya's support site. It does have a reference to users. We didn't opt-in to this feature here, but I'm hoping this may help. If it doesn't have a 'Users" selection I would contact Avaya support.

Avaya Knowledge - Avaya Cloud Office : How to Configure Users and Groups to Automatically Record Calls

Avaya Cloud Office : How to Configure Users and Groups to Automatically Record Calls

Doc ID    DOCS100537
    Version:    1.0
    Published date:    26 Mar 2020
    Author:   
    galletti

Details

This article provides instructions on how Administrators can configure calls of users and groups to be automatically recorded.

Only incoming calls from Call Queues, Shared Lines, Paging Only, and Limited extensions can be automatically recorded.

1. Log in to the Avaya Cloud Office account.
    2. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > General Settings > Call Recording.
    3. Enable Automatic Call Recording.
    4. Click Yes on the confirmation window.
    5. Below Extensions to Record, click Edit.
    6. Click the tab (Users, Call Queues, Shared Lines, Paging Only, or Limited) to configure.
    7. Select calls to record - Inbound, Outbound, or both.
    8. Click the other tabs that need to be configured, then select the calls to record. When configuring the setting for users, you also need to enable Automatic Call Recording on the Call Queue/s they are part of to ensure that all incoming calls from the Call Queue/s are automatically recorded for the users.
    9. Click Save when done.
    10. Click Save.

+ Additional Relevant Phrases

Avaya -- Proprietary. Use pursuant to the terms of your signed agreement or Avaya policy

Tim Eddinger
    Enterprise Network Manager
    Seneca Foods Corp.
    Fairport, NY