Do you have a compelling story to share or expert tips and tricks you KNOW will help another IT professional? If so – we want you as a speaker at Avaya ENGAGE® 2021! Anyone who has attended our event in the past knows that content is cornerstone of the program and strong industry speakers with a variety of experience make for a must-attend event!
Being a part of the thought leadership at Avaya ENGAGE® is a great way for Avaya product experts, customers, business partners and IAUG members, to contribute to the conversation with peers and colleagues.
We are actively seeking speaker proposals from Avaya Product Experts, Business Partners, and Customers on topics across “AI”, “Cloud”, “Customer Experience”, “Professional Development”, “Team Collaboration & Productivity”, “Tools, Automation & Innovation”, “Security”, and “Services”. (Please view our Speaker FAQ’s for Track description details)
What Attendees Want in a Session
Avaya ENGAGE® attendees consistently rank content as the most valued aspect of their conference experience. We encourage submissions that will help attendees develop both their business and technical acumen. If you have an idea – we want to hear it. We are looking for:
- Customer case studies, migration and upgrade stories based on your Avaya experience
- Live, interactive demonstrations
- Practical insights to help solve today’s business challenges and create real business outcomes and solutions
- Deep dive technical presentations that focus on tips and tricks, best practices, how to maximize the use of the solution
- Examples and tips and tricks on driving technology business decisions within your organization
- Winning strategies for accelerating digital transformation in the industry
Interested? This year, we are offering a new opportunity for people interested in speaking - you will have the chance to receive submission feedback PRIOR to the final submission deadline, to ensure your submission is complete and ready for final review. Simply submit by January 15th and our planning committee comprised of Avaya team members and Member Education and Advocacy Committee members will review your session submission and provide feedback BEFORE your submitting your final submission on February 12th. This added benefit allows you to make session submission changes before the final drafts are due.
Mark your calendars:
- Draft submissions will be accepted through end of day, January 15th for submitter's to have the opportunity to receive feedback from the planning committee.
- Final submissions are due by end of day February 12th
Each year we receive more submissions than we can accept. While there are some repeat presenters, we do seek to ensure that the content is always relevant, compelling and educational.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit a well-thought-out, complete, and unique submission. Don’t shy away from case studies, upgrade stories, or live, interactive demonstrations—this is a forum for industry collaboration, and debates, out-of-the-box thinking is appreciated. Challenge the audience with unconventional thinking.