Please join the Washington Chapter of IAUG for a virtual meeting on October 14th, sponsored by Kurmi Software!
8:30 a.m.—8:45 a.m.: Meet & Greet—please turn on your camera and say “hi”
8:45 a.m.—9:00 a.m.: Chapter Business
9:00 a.m.—10:30: Kurmi Software—Automating UC Provisioning
10:30 a.m.—10:40 a.m.: Break
10:40 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.: Avaya Update
10:50a.m. - 11:30 a.m.: Tech Tips and Problem Solving
11:30 a.m.—11:45 a.m.: Prize drawings and meeting close
Kurmi Software provides an award winning single-pane-of-glass solution to simplify and automate the full Avaya Aura Suite management and is even equally compatible with Microsoft Teams.
No need to navigate through Control Manager, System Manager, Communication Manager .... from a single platform users can be provisioned in seconds, eliminating human error and saving enormous amounts of time..
With Kurmi Software, you’ll accelerate deployment of your Unified Communications & Collaboration solutions. The demo will show how to:
• Benefit from advanced automation for zero-touch workflows with connectivity to any AD and many popular Ticketing systems
• Create or delete users in seconds
• Delegate securely with Role-Based Access Control and SSO( single sign-on)
• Manage your dial plan in real-time
• Empower your end-users to offload your IT help desk with our self-service portal