Contact Centers, CRM Customer Engagement

View Only
  • 1.  End of Support for One-X Agent 2.5

Posted 05-27-2022 06:15 PM
    I'm having a hard time deciphering the end of support date for One-X Agent 2.5 from the document here: https://download.avaya.com/css/public/documents/100172510 . Any thoughts? Thanks all!

• 2.  RE: End of Support for One-X Agent 2.5

Posted 06-06-2022 10:50 AM
    End of sale notices on the Support website exist, maybe those apply to your situation?

------------------------------
    Tom Lynn

• 3.  RE: End of Support for One-X Agent 2.5

Posted 06-06-2022 05:40 PM
    Thanks Tom, that's where the link above came from. It only seems to address One-X Agent 1.0. Maybe I'm just not understanding how the document works. I'm not finding anything else related to One-X Agent 2.5 (H.323) on the Avaya support website.

• 4.  RE: End of Support for One-X Agent 2.5

Posted 06-07-2022 05:51 AM
    Chip, I was just looking at the same thing. My conclusion was that end of sale and end of support have not yet been determined for One-X Agent 2.5 as it is not on the EOS spreadsheet. I know there is also a second client out there as well (Avaya Agent for Desktop) which supports H.323 and SIP that may be worth looking at.  

Adam Schuyler
    Principal Telecom Engineer
    Science Applications International Corporation
    Orlando FL

• 5.  RE: End of Support for One-X Agent 2.5

Posted 06-07-2022 03:32 PM
    Thanks Adam, you must be right. Yes, we've used AAfD as well. Just looking at whether we need to start focusing on moving all our agents to AAfD, or keeping them on One-X Agent as long as it's serving us well.