IAUG Canadian Community
The IAUG Canadian Community is designed to let you connect with users in your local region or area. Explore which group is closest to you and join to gain access to meeting information, leaders and more!
IAUG Manitoba Chapter
The IAUG Manitoba Chapter (TUMI) was established in the 80’s to provide an environment for Nortel end user professionals to meet and share ideas and educational resources to enhance member knowledge.
- Duane Drayson
- Janet Schade, St. Boniface Hospital
- Doug Lamb, Western Canada Lottery Corporation
- Scott Boxshall, Western Canada Lottery Corporation
- Todd Lohvinenko, TruServ Canada
- Mark Monfette, University of Manitoba
- George Buzunis, P.Eng., Rogers Media Inc.
IAUG Ottawa Chapter
The Ottawa Chapter serves Avaya customers in Ottawa by providing opportunities for networking, education, and best practice sharing. Attend one of our meetings and take advantage of the value of being a member of the IAUG Ottawa Chapter.
- Laurie Anne McCue, Minto Corporate Services Inc.
- John Paul Mitchell, Hydro Ottawa
- Claudine Rochon, BA, Children's Hopsital of Eastern Ontario
- Kristine Lamon, Telesat
- Colin Chesterman, Government of Canada
The Toronto Chapter serves Avaya customers in Toronto by providing opportunities for networking, education, and best practice sharing. Attend one of our meetings and take advantage of the value of being a member of the IAUG Toronto Chapter.
- Lee Rodriguez, Toronto East General Hospital
- Afreed Mistry, BMO Financial Group
- Nestor Luis Urdaneta, Bell Canada
- Anne Lui, RBC Financial Group
- Joyce Archer, BMO Financial Group
- Paula Brown-Hackett, McMaster University
- Alecia Di Stasi, Intact Financial Corporation
- Krishna Sookrit, Bell Canada
- Bernie Zeesman, Scholastic Canada
- Nicole Gagne, Toronto East General Hospital
- Amir Naseem, Zing Technologies