Hello and welcome to the Avaya ENGAGE Speaker Resource Page. Thank you for joining us in New Orleans. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to the IAUG community!
The information below contains deadlines and logistical information that will contribute to your success at the conference. If you have any questions, contact IAUG Headquarters at email@example.com.
Speaker Confirmation Due: November 3, 2017
Additional A/V Requests Due: December 8, 2017
Speaker Registration Due: December 29, 2017
Final Presentation and Updated Speaker Profile Due: January 5, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I download the required Avaya ENGAGE PowerPoint Template?
- How do I upload my presentation?
- What A/V is provided and how can I request additional equipment?
- Do you have any tips for a successful presentation?
- How do I update my profile and professional headshot?
- Can you help me promote my session?
- How do I confirm my session?
- How do I register for Avaya ENGAGE?
- Where can I book my stay?
To confirm your session for Avaya ENGAGE, you must submit a confirmation notice online by November 3, 2017.
If your session has more than one speaker, this process only needs to be completed once.
- Select "My Profile" from the "My Options" on the top right hand side of the IAUG website.
- Underneath the "About this User" box, click "My Presentations"
- Click the respective session to view your accepted abstract.
- Click "Edit Session". Please review the abstract for accuracy and submit any changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scroll to the bottom of your abstract submission form to complete the following:
- Session Acceptance: Either "Accept" or "Decline" your session and speaker terms.
- Session Recording: Select "Yes" or "No" if you consent to your session being recorded.
- Additional A/V Requests: Submit additional A/V requests in the form (all requests are subject to approval).
If your presentation is of a technical nature on a specific subject, you may mention the products or services that you use, but "selling" or influencing of a product or service is not acceptable. If you are asked more specifically about services or products, please request that the individual meet with you after the presentation or at your booth in the exhibit hall. Giveaways during the session are not appropriate. Under special circumstances, exceptions can be made; however, approval must be obtained from the Council Chair. Failure to abide by these rules may result in ineligibility to speak at future IAUG conferences and/or your conference badge could be revoked, denying you access to the remainder of the conference.
As a speaker, you must register for Avaya ENGAGE by December 29, 2017. Customer and Partner primary speakers are entitled to one complimentary conference registration. For presentations with more than one speaker, only one complimentary registration will be provided. As a reminder, speakers are responsible for travel and hotel expenses.
- If you are the Primary Speaker:
- If you are a Co-Speaker:
- If you are the Primary Speaker:
If you believe you are eligible for complimentary registration, but the form did not populate the information, please contact email@example.com.
*Avaya speakers should work with Tavia Meredith (firstname.lastname@example.org) to determine registration availability.
Housing must be booked no later than Monday, January 5, 2018 in order to guarantee the negotiated rate and room availability.
Partners and Customers: Download Now
Avaya Speakers: Download Now
Your final presentation must be uploaded by January 5, 2018. If you have any last minute changes to your presentation after January 5, please upload the newest version.
Please bring your presentation on a USB drive.
To upload your presentation, click on the direct link to your abstract, included in your abstract confirmation letter or accessible on the My Presentations portion of your IAUG profile.
- Login into IAUG website go to My Options > My Profile > My Presentations
- Select the session name and click “Edit Files” in the upper right hand corner
- Click “Add” and browse for the file
- You must upload a PDF version of your presentation to be compatible with the ENGAGE mobile app. Please save your file in the following format: SESSION CODE_TITLE.
- Click “OK” to save your PDF presentation
If you have any questions or technical issues, please contact email@example.com.
All rooms are equipped with a projector and screen, laptop, wireless slide advancer, podium microphone, one wireless lavaliere microphone, mixer and speaker system (to allow sound to be played from the laptop). Wi-Fi Internet is provided this year.
If you have any other A/V requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 8, 2017. All requests are subject to approval.
IAUG will be recording sessions at this year's conference. In order to capture your session, using the IAUG laptops provided is recommended. If you will need to use your own laptop for your presentation please email email@example.com by December 8, 2017.
Do you have any tips for a successful presentation?
More information on the Avaya ENGAGE 2018 Speaker Orientation will be shared in December.
How do I update my profile and professional headshot?
Updating Your Profile
Please take the time to update your profile including company and contact information. This ensures you will receive all important communications regarding your session and guarantees your profile is mobile friendly for the mobile app.
Access the "My Options" menu in the upper right hand corner and select "My Profile" Click the button "Edit Profile". Remember to hit save!
Uploading a Professional Headshot
- If you do not already have a photo uploaded to your profile, please follow the instructions below.
- Access the "My Options" menu in the upper right hand corner and select "My Profile"
- Click the "My Picture" button within the "About this User" box.
- Select "Update File" and browse to find your photo, then click "OK".
- You should now see your headshot in the "About this User" box.
Can you Help Me Promote My Session?
The Avaya ENGAGE 2018 marketing kit is now available. To download now please click here.