- I grant to IAUG a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, world wide license to distribute, copy or otherwise publish my Program Materials in PDF form to IAUG’s members and/or the general public at the time of, and immediately after, my presentation. “Program Materials” includes all supporting materials to the program/presentation (e.g. PowerPoint slides, handouts, etc.). IAUG’s publication or distribution of the Program Materials may be made in any format, including hard copy, electronic, or via posting on IAUG’s website and may be subject to a fee charged by IAUG. It is agreed that IAUG will not be held responsible for royalties or any damages resulting from intellectual property infringement from either (I) IAUG’s use and distribution of the Program Materials in a manner consistent with this agreement, or (II) any use or misuse of any of the Program Materials by any person who obtains the Program Materials (directly or indirectly) as a result of the IAUG’s permitted use and distribution of the Program Materials.
- I attest that I am the owner of all content and intellectual property included in my presentation and handouts, and, as such, have the right to grant IAUG the above license.
- I agree to maintain a professional demeanor, including refraining from improper language or behavior towards conference attendees which is inappropriate.
- I understand the session cancellation procedures:
Notify HQ immediately and no later than 48 hours in advance unless in case of emergency. In the event that you have an emergency and need to cancel in less than 48 hours, please contact IAUG Headquarters.
For non-emergency cancellations, please provide IAUG Headquarters contact information of a suitable alternate to present your session.
Cancelled sessions or speaker no-shows reflect negatively upon your organization. Please help us best represent your organization and our valuable partnership.
- I understand that should the event be postponed or cancelled due to an act of God (i.e., fire, flood, curtailment of all transportation services, civil unrest, etc.), there will be no obligation the part of IAUG or myself unless the event is able to be rescheduled, in which case both parties will work together to agree on an alternate date for the event to be held.
By clicking Session Acceptance: “Accept” on my abstract submission form, I signify that I understand and agree to all the terms as written.