CONVERGE2014 Travel Information
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is located approximately 6 miles from the Gaylord Texan Resort.
Visit dfwairport.com for details on parking, amenities, flight status, terminal maps and more.
Airport Phone: 1 (972) 973-8888
On-site parking fees at the Gaylord Texan Resort are as follows:
• $17 USD Daily
• Valet parking is offered for $27 USD daily.
• Parking fees include in/out privileges for guests staying overnight.
Driving Directions from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
1) Take the north exit out of the airport towards highways 635/121
2) Travel north on 121 to the Bass Pro exit
3) Turn left onto Bass Pro Drive
4) Continue straight past the Embassy Suites on the right and at the traffic light turn left onto Highway 26 West
5) Proceed through the traffic light at Fairway Drive and turn right into the hotel entrance on Gaylord Trail
Click here to visit the Gaylord’s website to find directions from another starting location.
Shuttle service to and from Dallas/Forth Worth Airport is available with SuperShuttle, a shared ride service. SuperShuttle is offering CONVERGE2014 attendees a discounted rate of $11 (one-way).
Please click here to make a reservation in advance.
Taxi service is available on the upper level of Terminals A, B, C and E, and on the lower level of Terminal D.
An Airport Guest Assistant will be available at the taxi stands between 8:00 a.m. and midnight. Between midnight and 8:00 a.m., dial 972 574 5878 to request a taxi.
Estimated cab fare to the Gaylord Texan is approximately $25 (one-way).