CEU CREDITS & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATES
Advance your career and enhance your value with continuing education (CEU) learning opportunities. IAUG is pleased to partner with the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point to provide CEU credits for those who have completed a minimum of ten hours of training at CONVERGE2014. CEU sessions are included in the cost of conference registration. Sessions with CEU content and workshops are eligible for credit.
To view CEU-eligible sessions, use the Agenda Search function and select "CEU" under the "Session Content" drop down.
To Obtain CEU Credit:
- Attendees must attend a designated CEU session.
- Attendees will be required to scan their badge when they enter the session to obtain credit.
- Attendees will not receive credit for a session if they arrive 15 minutes after the start of the session.
- If a conference attendee is attending multiple sessions in one room, they must leave and return – having their badge rescanned after each session in order to obtain credit.
- If a session ends early due to the speaker ending the session early, the attendee will still receive credit for the full time the session was to run
- Attendees need to pick up the CEU credit form from the registration table during IAUG CONVERGE2014. Or, download the form.