One of the most important jobs for any user group is keeping members informed and engaged. IAUG publications are designed to provide up-to-date information on Avaya products and services.
IAUG News Briefs*
News Briefs is our monthly e-newsletter containing the latest information about our organization, our members and Avaya products and services. It is a great way to stay caught up on what’s happening at Avaya and with your fellow IAUG members.
For more in-depth technical information, look to Insights. This quarterly magazine contains information you need about the latest products and technologies in the Avaya marketplace. You’ll find articles from experts at Avaya and partners, as well as from your fellow IAUG members sharing how they’ve handled challenging technical issues.
Q1 2017 Issue Features Include:
- Embedding UC&C into the Natural Workflow, by Bob Kent and Dustin Donaldson
- Contact Centers and the Customer Experience, by David Lover
- IAUG Councils Offer Opportunities to Learn and Engage with Avaya, by Richard Westlund
- Cloud Management and Network Security, by James Weaver
- A Powerful and Versatile Combination, by Yogen Patel
- 6 Things I Learned from Implementing Avaya Breeze Park and Page, by Tom Lynn
* Please note access to IAUG publications is a member benefit. Please be sure to login to view the materials.