IAUG Northern California Chapter Meeting: 10.25.17
IAUG Northern California Chapter Meeting
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 | 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Rosewood Commons Conference Center
4400 Rosewood Drive | Pleasanton, CA 94588 | The Tassajara Room
For the first time, IAUG Northern California comes to Pleasanton in the East Bay! This event is sponsored by Avaya and PathSolutions, featuring the newest Avaya solutions from veteran systems engineer Nick Malman. Guest speaker Tim Titus of PathSolutions has been presenting educational workshops at the Avaya ENGAGE conference and for IAUG chapters for years! His technical presentation on root-cause VoIP troubleshooting is an invaluable education for even the most seasoned voice pros.
Additionally, ConvergeOne and SPS will have a brief, joint update on the merger on their two companies, and what that means for customers of these two Avaya partners. Finally, if you have old vinyl records - or if you want to get into new ones - our raffle's grand prize is an Audio Technica analog/USB turntable, as well as Edifier powered bookshelf speakers! So take a quick break from your day-to-day responsibilities and come meet old friends and new at the last IAUG Northern California chapter meeting of 2017!
Agenda (subject to change)
- Networking, Coffee, Doughnuts
- The Job Hunt
- Tech Talk
- "Root-Cause VoIP Troubleshooting Methodology, Tools, and Tricks" - PathSolutions, Tim Titus
- Lunch, sponsored by PathSolutions and Avaya
- Member Focus - University of California, Berkeley
- "Avaya Updates: Cloud, Aura 7.1, Contact Center, and more!" - Avaya, Nick Malman
- ConvergeOne/SPS Announcement - Dustin Donaldson and Steve Hofer
- Chapter Update/Avaya ENGAGE 2018
- Customer Raffle – Grand Prize: Turntable and Speakers!
Parking Instructions: Building location and parking/transit info here: https://i.imgur.com/eJrqNgq.png
Find us on Twitter @IAUGNorCal
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org