IAUG Toronto Chapter Meeting: 10.17.17
October 17, 2017 | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
4100 Gordon Baker Road | Room B3C | Scarborough, Ontario M1W 3E8
Don't miss your chance to attend the IAUG Toronto Chapter Fall Education Day. This one day IAUG training session will provide attendees a baseline knowledge of common challenges and considerations when deploying Unified Communication Applications and VOIP. At the end of this session attendees will be able to identify critical considerations for integrating applications into an environment, covering items such as data collection, Domain naming, Active Directory integration, certificates, firewall consideration among others that are critical to deployment success. With a strong baseline understanding of these concepts the session will advance into tool discussions for tracing, troubleshooting and deploying these solutions.
Register today to attend this one day training event. You do not need to be an IAUG Toronto member to attend. Don't miss this opportunity to join other area users for a day of education and networking.
Toronto IAUG Agenda
- Common problems and considerations with VOIP
- Common problems and considerations in deploying Server applications into a customer environment
- Certificate Overview, Considerations and Deployments
- Common tools and methodology to troubleshoot and deploy solutions
- SIP Traces through Avaya Tools – using a call flow example to decipher traces, Trace SM etc
- Avaya Diagnostic Server / SAL tool and analysis
- Andrew Corder – Avaya Senior Manager Sales Engineering
- Scott Dunn - Avaya Sales Engineer
- Chris Follest – Avaya Remote Services Engineer
- Tuan Nguyen – Avaya Sales Engineer
- Adam Seens – Avaya Sales Engineer
Cost (includes training, breakfast, and lunch)
Registrants will recieve an invoice and payment instructions via email
- Members: $250 CDN
- Nonmembers: $350 CDN
Special Directions: Please meet Joyce Archer at Security in the lobby of the building to get signed in. If you need to contact Joyce, please call 416-953-3492.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com