IAUG Northern California Chapter Meeting: 7.26.17
IAUG Northern California Chapter Meeting
Wednesday, July 26, 2017 | 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Varian Medical Systems, Auditorium
3100 Hansen Way| Palo Alto, CA 94304
Join us for the IAUG Northern California July Meeting sponsored by SPS. Please register no later than July 24. Both members and non-members are invited to learn and network.
Agenda (subject to change)
- Networking, Coffee, Doughnuts
- The Job Hunt
- Tech Talk
- “The Future of UC” – presented by SPS, Dustin Donaldson and Bob Kent
- Member Focus- Bernie Larke, Varian Medical Systems
- Lunch at the Varian Café, sponsored by SPS
- “Keeping Your Legacy Systems Up To Date” – presented by SPS, Dustin Donaldson and Bob Kent
- “Vantage and Endpoints Update” – presented by Avaya, Michelle White
- Chapter Update
- Customer Raffle – Grand Prize: Apple Watch!
Parking Instructions: Attendees can park where the arrow indicates here and follow the signs to the auditorium.
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com